Call for Proposals: USAID Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) Open Innovation Program
USAID is accepting new applications for the Development Innovation Ventures program. The Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) is USAID’s open innovation program that tests and scales creative solutions to any global development challenge. By investing in breakthrough innovations driven by rigorous evidence, USAID impacts millions of lives at a fraction of the usual cost.
Open innovation inspires new solutions to the critical challenges affecting millions around the world. DIV supports groundbreaking ideas to transform lives and maximize USAID’s impact per dollar. DIV turns bright ideas into real results. DIV promotes a broad variety of innovative solutions – whether a product, technology, service, or application of a creative business and delivery model. DIV is an open door to USAID – anyone, anywhere can apply at any time.
DIV provides flexible, tiered grant funding to test new ideas, take strategic risks, build evidence of what works, and advance the best solutions. DIV looks for solutions that demonstrate rigorous evidence of impact, cost-effectiveness, and a viable pathway to scale and sustainability.
DIV accepts proposals year-round across three stages, from any type of organization, in any country in which USAID operates.
- Stage 1: Proof of Concept (Up to $200,000 – up to 3 years)
- Stage 2: Testing and Positioning for Scale ($200,000 to $1,500,000 – up to 3 years)
- Stage 3: Scaling ($1,500,000 to $5,000,000 – up to 5 years)
In addition to tiered funding, DIV provides evidence grants (up to $1,500,000) to support research and evaluations that generate rigorous evidence of an innovation’s impact per dollar and potential for expansion. These applications are evaluated separately from proposals for tiered funding.
- DIV is an open door to USAID – anyone, anywhere can apply at any time.
- DIV looks for solutions that demonstrate rigorous evidence of impact, cost-effectiveness, and a viable pathway to scale and sustainability.
- DIV accepts applications from U.S. and non-U.S. organizations, individuals, nonprofit and for-profit entities, as long as the project is in a country where USAID provides funds to development efforts.
- Participation of foreign government organizations under the DIV APS is possible only through an approved sub-award agreement with a prime recipient.
- Innovation & Impact
- Evidence & Evaluation
- Sustainability and Pathway to Scale
- Project Team
DIV accepts applications 365 days a year. There is no deadline.
Learn how to apply
L’article Call for Proposals: USAID Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) Open Innovation Program est apparu en premier et en entier sur Concoursn.com.
Plus d’infos ? Rendez-vous sur concoursn