PowerACE Energy Start-up Competition 2018
Deadline: September 24, 2018
Are you an energy Start-up who design and build solutions that are transforming energy for the future? Apply for the PowerACE Energy Start-up Competition 2018.
PowerACE 2018 is an inaugural start-up competition that looks at involving all players of the clean energy start-up ecosystem. 12 selected startups will have a chance to pitch and display their products and services at the ACES Innovation Arena; a pitching area for energy start-ups either working directly in the energy sector or which provide support to companies in the energy industry. It is an ideal platform for sharing ideas and innovations with investors and large corporations looking to supplement their existing business.
Key Themes and Solutions Covered
- Digital applications
- Decentralised and off-grid systems
- Clean energy (renewables, energy efficiency)
- New frontier technologies (AI, Blockchain, IoT)
- Selected start-ups will be given a display area in the innovation arena of Asia Clean Energy Summit Exhibition (value of SGD6,000) and B2B meeting can be arranged with companies, investors and project developers;
- There will be press engagement for the 12 winners depending on interest in specific technologies;
- Selected start-ups will be on ACES website and collateral at the innovation arena;
- Selected start-ups will be chosen and be given mentoring by industry professionals to help them to refine their business models and pitches over the 1 month.
- Maximum 5 years since creation of the company;
- Maximum 5 Million SGD funding received.
Plus d’infos ? Rendez-vous sur concoursn